The vast majority of fibers used in composites are carbon fiber and fiberglass. The choice of whether to use carbon or fiberglass in your application depends on many factors.
The most important carbon fiber characteristics:
- High stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Low thermal expansion
- High fatigue level
- Corrosion resistant
Main Carbon Fiber Products Danytex Offer:
Carbon tubes,poles,arrows for Telescopes,arrow,gardening tools,Sports leisure supplies, tent, kites, windmills, wind machines, toys, model airplanes, golf bags, ski poles, golf practice nets, flag poles etc.
- Material:carbon or glass fiber
- Finish:Glossy or Matte,colors are available
- Inside Diameter:4~100mm
- Length: 190mm~2500mm
- Appearance: 3K plain or twill
Carbon Auto Parts
Every car manufacturer wants high-quality parts which keep the vehicle running at its best.It’s lightweight and sturdy characteristics have made it the most popular material among car manufacturers and enthusiasts.
- Mostly it’s used in making engine parts, carbon fiber wraps, and carbon fiber hoods.
Other Customized Products