The strength of high-strength glass fibers is higher than the strength of e-glass fibers 30%~40%, high modulus of elasticity 16%~20%. In the early stage of product development, only plain cloth and merchandise yarn 2 categories, later developed a high-strength/carbon fiber, high-strength/quartz fiber blended weaving, as well as high-strength yarn weaving of imitation woven sleeve, multi-axis fabrics, three-dimensional fabrics and other products. Compared with carbon fiber, aramid fiber, high-strength glass fiber has obvious advantages of cost-effective, has been widely used in defense industry, aviation, ships, high-pressure vessels, chemical pipelines and petroleum industrial equipment and other fields.
- helicopter blades,tyres,landing gear and radar cover and other parts.
- rocket engine shells, heat and insulation effect is very good, to ensure the normal operation of the engine
- the FRP helmet made can reach more than 90%% of the bullet-proof rate, which receives widespread admiration from the military industry.
- Lifeboats, refrigerated vessels. high surface finish, can reduce the main shaft wear of the mainframe, improve the efficiency of pulp leaf,also improve speed fuel consumption and vibration performance
- excellent pressure resistance, light quality and good performance stability characteristics, the maximum pressure can reach 125~170kg/cm2. With high-strength fiberglass roving, dry winding molding, re-impregnated resin, its high pressure vessel, high pressure strength, good rigidity, blasting pressure to reach 600kg/cm2 above, after fatigue test burst pressure can reach 620~680kg/cm2, after full pressure (pressure for 250kg) storage for half a year, then cheer to 600kg/cm2 also not blasting.
- oil deep wells detector with high-strength glass fiber reinforced plastics
We have following materials for the High Strength Fiberglass Industry:
- Fiberglass S-glass