Removable Insulation Systems
Power generation and garbage incineration are community services. The reduction of energy losses and abrasion caused to pipe work, emission and the compensation of vibrations and movements due to thermal expansion of flue gas ducting,and also the the high levels of heat emitted by gas and steam turbines.
- expansions joints–piping, and in architectural systems for expansion and fire barriers
- Removable Insulation Systems–Fabrics and glass mat insulation allowing access for maintenance and repair
- Insulation Facing–provides protection from moisture, mechanical damage, and air ablation
- Welding & Hot Works Protection–Equipment/personal protection against grinding sparks, fire, and molten metal slag/splash Also available in blanket form
- Thermal Insulation & Heat Shielding–Fabrics and tapes used to create pads, blankets, curtains, shields, and wraps to retain heat within a system or protect equipment and spaces from a heat source.
- industry dust collect air filter bags–collecting dust,purifying smoke,making use of residual heat,getting rid of pollution
Hot Work Protection
We have following materials for the Power station/Garbage incineration/Petroleum industry:
- High Silica Fabric
- Fiberglass Fire Blanket
- Stainless Steel Wire Fabric
- Fiberglass Texturized fabric